Inclusive Virtual Dementia Tour
Additional charges apply for the weekend
We have had so many people say that the Virtual Dementia Tour is the best dementia training that they have ever had and should be mandatory for everyone who works with people with dementia. Many asked 'What's Next?' and we now have the next stage to the traditional VDT.
The Dementia Inclusive VDT means that delegates experience the VDT as they have traditionally and then go through to another environment where we have changed everything to show what their lives could be like if we just made changes to the environment and our practice.
- Experience and Identify how to improve the physical and sensory changes that a person with dementia may experience.
- Recognise the environmental changes needed to improve the lives of people with dementia.
- Experience and identify the correct ways to improve communication.
- Build a person-centred care approach.
- Build simple activities that are engaging for people with dementia.
Open courses last up to 2 hours and priced at £45 + VAT per person.
To book onto an open course, please call 01376 573999
Please note: All open courses are held at our training headquarters in Essex.